Apologies for missing the previous release cycle. Some thing just can't be automated… Anyway, we're back!
- Rust got updated with new keywords by Kasper Andersen and then significantly modernized even more by Eduard-Mihai Burtescu (yes, @eddyb, Rust core team member!)
- Python updated with f-literals by Philipp A.
- YAML updated with unquoted strings support.
- Gauss updated with new keywords by Matt Evans.
- Lua updated with new keywords by Joe Blow.
- Kotlin updated with new keywords by Philipp Hauer.
- TypeScript got highlighting of function params and updated keywords by Ike Ku.
- Scheme now correctly handles `-quoted lists thanks to Guannan Wei.
- Sam Wu fixed handling of
<<in C++ defines.