A catch-up release dealing with some of the accumulated contributions. This one is probably will be the last before the 8.0 which will be slightly backwards incompatible regarding some advanced use-cases.
One outstanding change in this version is the addition of 6 languages to the hosted script: Markdown, ObjectiveC, CoffeeScript, Apache, Nginx and Makefile. It now weighs about 6K more but we're going to keep it under 30K.
- OCaml by Mehdi Dogguy and Nicolas Braud-Santoni
- LiveCode Server by Ralf Bitter
- Scilab by Sylvestre Ledru
- basic support for Makefile by Ivan Sagalaev
- Ruby's got support for characters like
- Clojure now allows a function call in the beginning of s-expressions
(($filter "myCount") (arr 1 2 3 4 5)).
- Haskell's got new keywords and now recognizes more things like pragmas, preprocessors, modules, containers, FFIs etc. Thanks to Zena Treep for the implementation and to Jeremy Hull for guiding it.
- Miscelleanous fixes in PHP, Brainfuck, SCSS, Asciidoc, CMake, Python and F#.